Integrative Medicine Conference Grants
The Integrative Medicine Conference Grant invites application from students
enrolled at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
The award of up to $1,000 will be given to a student whose research paper, on a topic related to integrative East-West medicine, has been selected for presentation at a national or international academic conference, such as the 2012 International Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health, in Portland, Oregon (www.IMconsortium-Congress2012.org).
- The applicant must be a currently enrolled student in good standing at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine.
- The applicant must be the presenter, or in a collaborative work, the main investigator, of the paper.
- The award money must be applied toward travel, conference registration, and related expenses connected with the conference in which the presentation will take place.
- Application Deadline and Procedures
- The research paper that was accepted for presentation by the conference.
- A copy of the official letter or notification of acceptance from the conference sponsor.
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A brief statement of purpose of 1 page indicating background in integrative medicine and the research project.
- An itemized budget for expenses to attend the conference.
Submit the following materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The award will be announced by email. The awardee will be invited to submit and publish a summary of the research for the Explore IM website for broad dissemination.